Anberlin Final Show in Singapore
Early Bird - $58* (SOLD OUT)
Standard - $68*
At The Door - $78*
*Inclusive of ticketing fee. All prices in SGD.
Online: anberlin.peatix.com (note: there is no www at the front of the link)
Retail Outlet: Inokii, Far East Plaza #03-30 (only for standard tickets only)
Anberlin have been a band for 12 years. The rock group formed in central Florida in 2002 and have released six innovative and sincere albums that have affected fans in deeply emotional ways. lowborn, the band’s seventh full-length, will be their last release.
The end of Anberlin is not sad but hopeful. There is no animosity or drama, but rather a celebration of what these five musicians have achieved both in the studio and onstage. “Usually breakups happen quickly and suddenly, an implosion of sorts,” McAlhaney says. “What is unique about the end of Anberlin is that we discussed where people were at in their lives, what that meant for the band, and then made plans for the end on our own terms.”
This album brings Anberlin full circle as lowborn will be released on Tooth & Nail, the first record label to which Anberlin was signed. The group’s 2003 debut, Blueprints for the Black Market, and their two subsequent releases, came out via the label. “I remember feeling the excitement of pulling into the city of Seattle to record our first record, into the great unknown of whatever the future might hold,” Christian says. “Now I feel the excitement of the great unknown that the future holds, both experiences are life changing.”
Each musician has plans for the future after Anberlin, some concrete and some vague, some musical and some not. Those plans, in various ways, will be revealed in the coming months. For everyone, this is a celebration of what has been achieved rather than the mourning of a loss. “This is the end of an era of my life,” Rexroat says. “A long and great era. It also means a new beginning. It’s overwhelming to think about filling all my time with something new, but it’s also exciting.”
Singapore's very own local favourite, Caracal, will be supporting Anberlin for their final show in Singapore.
TICKETING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Entry will only be permitted on production of valid tickets. Tickets that are found to have been reproduced or altered in any way will be banned from entry.
2. Each ticket has a unique code that can be only be used once per entry and cannot be duplicated. Multiple copies of this ticket will not allow multiple entries. In the event that multiple copies of this code are presented at the event, the Promoter may refuse entry to all ticket holders presenting tickets with this code.
3. Whilst every care is taken to ensure ticket(s) arrive on time at the agreed destination, the Promoter(s) do not accept liability for loss or damage that is caused by any event or circumstances beyond reasonable control.
4. Resale of tickets can only be sold at face value, even in the event of a sold out show.
5. No refunds and/or exchange will be made other than to event postponement (less than 1 week prior notice) or cancellation at the Promoter(s) discretion.
6. The Promoter(s) will not be responsible for the replacement and/or refund of any tickets that are lost or stolen.
7. The Promoters and/or Venue Owner reserve the right, without refund or compensation, to evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
8. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of the Promoter/Management.
9. The Promoter and/or Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
10. The Promoter(s) and/or Venue Owner will not be responsible for loss, damage, death or injury to any person or their property howsoever caused. All ticket holders voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
11. Ticket holder consents to filming and sound recording as member of the audience.
12. Any complaints regarding the Event shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Promoter. Any complaints regarding the Venue shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Venue Owner.
13. Venue restrictions and rules strictly apply.
14. All of these terms and conditions are governed by Singapore Law.
/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
Follow us on social media for latest concert updates!
- The event description was updated. Diff#41175 2014-07-03 13:25:45
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM SGT
- TAB Singapore
Early Bird SOLD OUT $58.00 Standard SOLD OUT $68.00
- Venue Address
- #02-29, 442 Orchard Road, Orchard Hotel, Singapore 238879 Singapore
5 minutes walk from Orchard Station
Upsurge Productions4,294 Followers